Thursday, July 1, 2010

I wish I hadn't...

I wish I hadn't...

...waited so long to learn how to make crepes!
...eaten that cupcake last night.
...ditched college in the middle of a semester (13 years ago).
...put off doing laundry for half the week.
...forgotten to put sunscreen on yesterday.


I'm glad that I...

...was able to share some fun time with friends at the pool
...learned to make crepes and now I know how easy it is
...have leftover crepe batter- yum!
...was able to pull off two birthday parties, two birthday family celebrations, and family (2 parents, 4 kids) visiting- all in a week without the house being completely destroyed.
...can sleep in without the kids making disastrous messes.
...totally cleaned my car... it's so nice when it's clean on the inside!

No comments:

Post a Comment