Monday, June 30, 2014

Summertime... :)

Oh how I LOVE summertime!  Now that the kids are older that is.  Used to be- by the end of summer I was so ready for school to start up!  Now I feel like even during the summer we schedule so much that I'm not ready for the school year to start up again.  We are now on the last week of June.  The last month has flown by.  We've had a 10 day trip to Florida, I've had a week at camp with my oldest daughter, and I've hosted Bunko, a 9 year olds birthday party, and a Relief Society activity.  Today is another birthday in the family, and then 4th of July this weekend!  We love to have fun and the laundry will get done- eventually... :)

Swimming, exercising, appointments and such have rounded out the rest of the time.  Next month will find us visiting family and more camps for children... a get away for hubby and I and then it'll be time to start the school crunch time.


No comments:

Post a Comment