Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Average-Mom

What does an Average Mom do when it's winter time and she get's the seasonal blues??

She stops posting on her blog and whines to her hubby...

And her not-so-average hubby arranges for her to have this:







It was a very sweet gesture from him and helped pop me out of my rut that I had been in.  We are now digging out of our second of two snow storms in 8 days... I'm so looking forward to the possible 60 degree's we might have next week!  I'm also insanely jealous that two friends of mine are going to HAWAII tomorrow!  Someday I'll get over there and I think I will have to schedule it in January or February... the perfect time of year to escape the cold and bask in the sunshine! :)

For now I'll warm myself up with a cup of hot cocoa, and a blanket and enjoy my book!

No comments:

Post a Comment