Monday, March 14, 2011

Spring Break!

It's spring break for our kids this week and we are headed out of town tomorrow afternoon.  A few short years ago I would be halfway packed by now.  Laundry would be caught up and I would know exactly what was being packed and how it would fit into the car.

Today I have no suitcases out, no laundry completed, and I have no idea what I'm even packing, or who is using what suitcase and how it will all fit in the car when we leave tomorrow afternoon.

Funny thing about that is just last week I was talking with some others and telling them about my great packing and organizational skills when the kids were younger.  I guess now that they are older- I just tell them how many days we'll be gone and hope they pack enough underwear! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment