Thursday, January 19, 2012

Guilty Pleasures...

Ok... just finished watching my guilty pleasure- The Bachelor... I'm embarrased at times to admit that I watch it.  It's like a train wreck and I can't imagine putting myself into a position like that- but yet I still pull it up on Hulu each week and watch to see what will happen.

My other one lately is diet Mt Dew... For years I rarely had any soda at all... just never had it, didn't want it and was fine without it in my life except for rare times we would go out to eat.  Now I just enjoy the taste of it and I drink it more often...  I think I do need to cut it out and go back to just good old water. :)

And then of course there is always chocolate.  I can do really good about eating well and healthy and then something chocolate will pop up and I'll just have to have one bite.  I will never be able to cut it out of my diet compelely- I don't want to, but I probably could cut back on it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment