Monday, January 30, 2012

Posts

So the goal to post every day was a lofty one... I am not going to beat myself up about it though. Life gets busy and I am just going to enjoy this place to talk- even if it's only to myself when I get the chance to get on here. :).

I was buying milk at braums today while the manager was ringing up my purchases, and correcting some incorrect prices, talking to another worker, taking a drive thru order, and answering a question from another customer- all within the space of about 60 seconds. I mentioned he was muti-tasking today and he told me this was one of a few jobs where his ADHD comes in handy and is helpful instead of detrimental.

A pretty positive way of looking at things. No excuses- and looking at the positive that comes from it. If only more people could keep that outlook in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment