Monday, April 12, 2010

Whoops! Forgot to come here

I haven't been in much of a talkative mood lately.  No real reasons, but I'm in a funk right now.  I'll come out of it, I have in the past and I will again... just don't feel like chatting much.

I do think a lot of us mom's get into these.  And it's usually because we are overwhelmed with something in our lives.  It's our way of "rebelling" when we have too much going on and we aren't getting "our" time to do things.

I just piddled away the last 2 1/2 hours... I had tons to do, and now still have tons to do, but I just didn't want to do any of it.

And so I'll pay for that for the rest of the day trying to catch up on what I should have been doing those 2 1/2 hours...

And that... is what I'll bet a lot of other Average- Ordinary Mom's do... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment