Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hello again!

It's been a month since I've looked at this blog.  I wish there were some great huge reasons for why I didn't get back here last month, but it's just the general business that us mom's have going on.  We had my daughter's 7th birthday, a little mini trip to Branson, a birthday party for my daughter, Information day and meeting of teachers for 4 kids, two sets of grandparents visiting for 5 and 4 nights, my son's 12th birthday, the first day of school, Dh's brother and his wife and baby visiting for a couple of days, and a new calling for me at church that's taken some computer time getting lists straightened out.

Life should start to slow down a bit now.  The kids are all settled into their new classes and are getting into the homework routine. Their withdrawls from unlimited tv during our 100+ degree summer weather to no tv during the school week have pretty much been worked out.

I'm starting to get myself into the routine that I wanted to get into.  It took me a while to get used to waking up at 6:30am to get my middle schooler out the door for his bus at 7, but I think i'm getting used to it now.  Then it's actually much calmer to get the three girls off to school two hours later since I'm already up and awake from getting up for him.

With all the kids in school in the morning I have started to toss on the workout clothes and get a workout in the morning.  That's something I was definitly lacking during the summer- time for me to workout without interruptions.

Now that I'm getting used to the schedule, I hope to find some time in the afternoons when I have just my kindergartener home in the afternoon to explore some hobbies and learn a little more in photoshop elements, and how to use my camera better, and I'd love to get back to baking homemade bread instead of going through 3 loafs of store bought bread a week! : P  Oh and of course I want to start updating my blogs more.

The start of the school year is a little similar to January for me, I try and make some new goals of things to accomplish...

No comments:

Post a Comment