Thursday, January 13, 2011

A week later

It's a week later, and let's see how I'm doing...

I haven't done great on the eating and exercising part.  I had a monthly visitor, and then a little stomach bug, and now my little one is down with the bug, so once we all get healthy and well (because really- I'm sure the rest of the family will get it too), then my exercise can get on track and I'll feel better and eat better.

I have been pulling out my scriptures and having quiet time almost every day.  I've had a few days that I just didn't get to it, but I  felt the difference in that and I'm trying harder to not let that be what slides undone to the bottom of my to do list each day.

I have joined and started blogging with a digital scrapbooking designer's blog. Nikki Epperson  I'll challenge myself once a week and post on her blog a page using her designs... I think this will keep me motivated to open up the photoshop program and get stuff worked on, on a regular basis.  30 minutes flies by so fast, and I'm enjoying that time I'm carving away for me to work on it while the kids are all at school.

1 comment:

  1. I know how stressful it can be to get stuff done with little ones running around sick. Hope you feel better! :)

    ReplyDelete