Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas is almost here!

I can't believe this month is flying by so fast!  It has been busy, but in a fun way and we have been trying to enjoy every minute. 

My last post was made on my iphone while driving home in the middle of the night.  I apologize for all the major typo's in it.  I'm definitly human and was getting pretty darn tired during that drive. lol!

We've made our gingerbread houses, baked bread, baked cookies, dipped chocolate pretzels, made caramel popcorn, shopped for friends and christmas parties, made some make and takes for a ward party and had a generally great two weeks since we've gotten back from our trip.  I'm looking forward to the rush in the next week and the fun and then the great fun of watching the kids on Christmas morning.  I'm realizing my kids are getting bigger and older and I only have a few more years of Santa to enjoy with them before they all figure it out like the older kids have.

No comments:

Post a Comment