Friday, December 17, 2010

I'm sorry... I haven't been making the time...

I read a blog today. I read most of my blogs that I follow in Google Reader. I like that it allows me to scroll through and see what people have posted without having to physically go to their blogs.


I like it, and dislike it all at the same time. It's incredibly convenient, but I miss out on the special touches- the backgrounds and stuff that people spend a lot of time making their blogs and websights look neat with.

In the blog post that I read today she mentioned how people use the phrase "I don't have time for that" for things, and how she feels as if it's a judgement of her when she mentions something online and the person reply's with an "I don't have time for that" sentence.

I haven't had much time to keep my blogs updated, and it saddens me. I really miss sharing with family and friends what is going on in our day to day lives. The homework, the accomplishments, the upsets, and then disagreements.

My life is not anywhere near perfect. I find myself not posting at times because I don't know what to post, but I think that is what I need to post. I need to post that I felt a sense of accomplishment when I got all the clothes in the laundry room folded, AND put away. I need to post that I spent the entire day in the kitchen yesterday baking and making stuff and I LOVED it! I even enjoyed doing the dishes of the 3 loads I did in the dishwasher.

I don't post on the days that I just can't talk myself into driving to the gym and getting a workout done... but I have plenty of those days.

I want to make the time to post more. I want to post about what we are doing day in and day out... and it might be boring to some people, but I think to others they will enjoy just hearing what is going on in our lives, and those people really are why I keep my blogs... because even though we live thousands of miles apart- we can still be involved in each others lives and cheer for each other in our victories and give prayers and sympathy to each other in our hard times.

Christmas is next week. My prayer to all is that they will have a joyful happy and peaceful holiday. That the stresses of the season will not overtake them and that they will take the time to do the things they treasure most about Christmas.

And I will make a better effort to make the time to post more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment